A Stepford wife
The Audi A8L is a triumph of technology—a car that performs so well, doing everything you ask, exactly the way you want it done. Yet because of this, there’s less romance—it’s like having a Stepford wife.
Can a car perform too well?
- the-auto-blog reblogged this from roadandtrack
- psychedeliclights reblogged this from roadandtrack
- sailorcolin answered:YES, no one buys an AUDI jsut to drive it. There is some driving passion that goes with that buy. There for you need to feel the car more!
- aroundnback reblogged this from roadandtrack
- william-elms answered:No. A car can perform perfectly and still have soul. Audi just haven’t figured that last part out, yet.
- nickoras likes this
- ziggyzoggy likes this
- gangra55 answered:No, I like styling that is perfect and is more glamorous and sportier than honesty.
- jcoozy likes this
- ewitsanhthu reblogged this from roadandtrack
- ewitsanhthu likes this
- coolyourbears likes this
- mykol78 likes this
- dengustrailersofficial90 answered:Yes. Unequivocally yes
- janis-staigatajs likes this
- waffleeatter007 likes this
- mysticalchris answered:I don’t like how cars are becoming so automated… I like flawless design, but I still like the feel of a clutch and shifting between gears..
- roadandtrack posted this